Monday, July 14, 2008

inkadinka birdie


I bought a new Martha Stewart punch... hey, did you know they sell them at ACMoore now?? *and* I got to use my 40% off coupon on it!

I also got to use my new rubber from Inkadinkado today. I stamped onto watercolor paper and water colored the image with reinkers. I added some buttons, Primas and bling. I really love his card and can't decide if I should save it for a Christmas card or if I should just send it to someone special.

Recipe:
DCWV cardstock
Strathmore watercolor paper
Inkadinkado stamp
SU reinkers
Martha Stewart Punch
Ribbon from the generosity of the Wish-RAK group over at SCS
Buttons from my stash
Heidi Swapp bling
Prima flowers

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I noticed that a few weeks ago. Beautiful items Martha items. If your AC Moore is the same as ours all of her supplies are 25% off until Sunday.