Sunday, August 3, 2008

ckc

In case you missed me, I spent all day Friday and Saturday at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge, PA. It's a great convention and just about twenty minutes from my house. All day on Friday I volunteered and on Saturday I took five SEI classes. I made some really fun projects and I also learned some new tricks! Over the next week or two I will put together some tutorials for you and share some of the projects I made.

I didn't get to meet any of the big names over at CK but I did meet Heidi's Swapp's Mom! She is so sweet! Her CK name badge said "Heidi's Mom, yes THAT Heidi!" It was so cute! Oh, and the daughter of the owners of SEI... her name is Lindsey and she is a doll!... taught all the SEI classes I took. She is so funny and talented! During our first class she was talking pretty fast and ran her words together. She was trying to say "cut" with "and" and ended up adding an "n" to the word cut... yeah she said *that* word! The whole class busted out with laughter! It was really funny. Her face was almost as red as her shirt!

No comments: