Monday, May 25, 2009

remember me...

... sure you do! I've just been so busy with school and all my other busy work that I have neglected my blog for what, a MONTH! I am so sorry! I hope you'll forgive me :) purty please?????

Here is something I worked on just after I went MIA. It's a box I got for half price at the stamp expo. I decorated it all up for Carefree Karen who now resides in Hawaii!

It was for my little give away months ago. Yeah, it took a while to get to her, but that was part of the rules! I hope all the goodies I stuff inside made it worth the wait. It's been so long, I really have no idea what I crammed into it.

There's little gems at the top of each scallop and I used the SU ribbons around it. I dabbed some Ranger acrylic paint on the edges (love those dabbers and I am so glad I got like ten different colors at the stamp expo!)

supplies
paper: stampin' up urban garden
accessories: stampin' up corduroy buttons and ribbon, michael's gems, martha stewart border punch, ranger acrylic paint dabber

No comments: