Monday, September 21, 2009

tulips in winter...

OK, so I haven't been stamping per se but I have been card making... and that's gotta count for something, right?

The base and layers on this one were done at the CKC crop with goodies I either bought there or brought there. My intention was to make all this years Christmas cards at the crop. That didn't happen.

I can't remember who makes this image but I think you can get it at all that scraps. It was a wish that I stole out of someone elses wish stash. Thanks G!
supplies
ink: black colored with colored with copic markers
paper: sei christmas winter song snow bubbles, american crafts red textured, coredinations color core green, my minds eye wild asparagus mint paisley striped, blue scrap from my stash
accessories: stampin up ribbon, glass gems

No comments: