Saturday, February 27, 2010

small wonder...

My son's girlfriend is due to have their small wonder in a few weeks and she asked me to make her shower invitations. I use the word "asked" loosely, I don't think I had much of a choice in the matter. Not that I minded, I am always up for paper crafting and using up my hoarded stash :)

This is what I came up with. I chose these colors because they are her favorites for the baby.

Sorry the pic is dark. I lost my camera cable and had to take the pic on my phone.

Thanks Georgann... your stamping and embossing really, really helped! I owe you!

supplies
stamps:
ink: close to cocoa craft
paper: all stampin up certainly celery and close to cocoa dsp, natural white, certainly celery, chocolate chip , blush blossom, and barely banana
accessories: iridescent ice embossing powder, su edge punch, everyday paper dolls cricut cartridge, pretty in pink pastel

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card...makes a great invitation...