Sunday, September 5, 2010

who me...

I haven't been very crafty this summer, but with school starting I hope to get back on the ball! I am working really hard at organizing my craft room and that too has been helping with my creativity. So, maybe you will be seeing more of me these days... both of you!

Teachers are always requesting gel hand sanitizer and I thought it would be fun to deck these two out. Who am I kidding, I was cleaning up some projects from... well, I don't even want to tell you how long ago! and I didn't want to put the apple paper away so instead I whipped these two simple beauties out. The bottles are slightly tapered and that was the hardest part. These were easy peasy!

supplies

paper: DCWV
accessories: SU ribbon, DCWV stickers and unknown die cut letters

No comments: