Monday, April 12, 2010

whimsical smooches...

So, a good friend sent me some chip shapes and demanded that I use them. Such a good friend. She knows I haven't been very creative lately and that I needed a kick in the pants. *love you Karen!*

So, I've had said chip for about a week... keeping in on top of the pile of clutter so as not to get lost but there was just no inspiration aside from the desire to use the chip... till I went to the Heirloom expo in Allentown, PA where I scored me some smooch SPRITZ.

So, I spritzed some wine berry smooch onto the embossed chip :) Sweet. Love. It! How nice of Heidi to include such a purty pattern on my heart for me. Easy peasy! Sure, I had bright pink finger tips when I was done, but it washed off remarkable easily. I was impressed! Since the wine berry wasn't spritzed too evenly I didn't want to over do it with the base and I thought my PTI dots would be a great compliment. The in-color rich razzleberry matches very well so I went with it.

I stamped the sentiment in Memento black and added the May Arts black satin ribbon to provide some contrast.

supplies
stamps: pti polka dot basics, su whimsical words
ink: su rich razzleberry, memento tuxedo black
paper: gina k pure lux white
accessories: may arts black stain ribbon, heidi swapp invisibles chipboard shapes

2 comments:

Michelle L. said...

That is fantastic, Joyclynn! I have some smooch spritz - now I have an idea of something to do with it!

karen h said...

This is awesome Joyclynn! Such a pretty color too (hmmm...adding "smooch spray" to my list, lol). The chip is so cool - and watching the pattern appear is fun :D