Thursday, May 6, 2010

get the sensation...

Yesterday I posted a box book that I made for my son's teacher Miss O'Grady. This one was made for my daughter's teacher Mrs. Seuffert.

I wasn't in such a rush, so I managed to get a photo of this 'book" open. Inside these boxes are yummy York Peppermint Patties because that's her favorite :)

Do you like this paper? I sure hope so! You will be seeing more of it. It came from Tuesday Morning and I have a whole pack. Mrs. Seuffert will be getting a few projects made with this purty paper. So, I hope she likes it!



supplies
stamps: cloud 9 simple thoughts laughter
ink: chocolate chip
paper: luxe designs sugar cookie scarlet
accessories: vanilla hph, may arts ribbon

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

I *do* love this paper. I'm sure the teacher will too. You are so creative! This is such a great idea.