Tuesday, April 7, 2009

boxy...

This decked out prima essentials box is going off to Sara. One of my tagging friends. Isn't it fun? The image... well I won't even say it because you know where it's from and why I don't know anything about it or the white paper it was stamped on! Because Sara is such a sweetie, it's loaded with fun :)

I am sure you recognize this super cute american crafts a la mode paper :) ...love it! the green is on the reverse side. I don't know if I told you that before. I know, it just gets better! It matches almost perfectly with PTI ripe avocado.

supplies
stamps: stamping bella
ink: black
paper: su summer sun, pretty in pink and american crafts a la mode fondant
accessories: prima essentials box, martha stewart scallop punch, pti ribbon, copic markers

No comments: