Thursday, April 9, 2009

their heads were rolling...

First off, sorry this card is a little fuzzy. I've already sent it away and can't snap another one.

This card just cracks me up. The little sheep head rocks back and forth. There's a pendulum inside that makes it go back and forth. I made it for a shoe box swap I was in... what a mess! I did a lot of the work ahead of time but it still was crazy! Heads were upside down and rocking uncontrollably! I swear that heard had tourettes or something. This swap card might have been a flop but it sure was a lot of fun and we had a lot of laughs!

supplies
stamps: su rough texture wheel, gina k basket of kindness
ink: su bashful blue, memento tuxedo black
paper: su patterned paper, bashful blue, whisper white, basic black
accessories: pti twill, pink gems, su pewter buckle, lots of punches

2 comments:

Karen H. (kthaman) said...

This turned out great. The head pendulum is perfect!

Michelle L. said...

That is such a cute sheep, and a great idea!