Tuesday, August 25, 2009

spotting bunnies...

This patterned paper from Making Memories was dirt cheap at Tuesday Morning... remember my TM craze? I haven't been there in months! and my credit cards LOVE me for it! LOL

The image was colored with Copic markers and the scallop and circle was cut with my nesties. I used some Stampin' Up ribbon that hangs in front of my face and a cute SU button knotted with DMC floss. I hate nakkid buttons, don't you? I have to have something going through them. I don't think I'm a prude or anything... but a nakkid button?? ICK!!
supplies
stamps: stampin up serene spring
ink: memento tuxedo black
paper: pti ripe avocodo, stampin' up cool caribbean, making memories patterned paper
accessories: stampin' up ribbon and button, dmc floss

1 comment:

Karen H. (kthaman) said...

Glad you are stamping/posting again! This is an adorable card!