Friday, November 28, 2008

i've been feeling christmassey...

It seems like it's been forever since I've stamped for fun. Today I decided I'd make some Christmas cards for my husband to give to some of his friends. A few times a year a group gets together and they hike along old rail lines and find all sorts of historical things. Most of these lines haven't even had a train on them in years... heck, some of them don't even have rail anymore LOL. But they have fun, they map it out, take pictures and see some really cool old stuff.

So, I decided today I'd make him a set of cards. I got most of it done too till I got sidetracked with some new rubber that I bought from Paper Addiction a few weeks ago. I really love this paper by Scenic Route (and it's on sale this weekend) and I wanted to try to CASE it with the matching stamp set. You will see that card soon. Back to the cards I made for my husband... The Elzybell is from Wish RAK. I colored her with with my Copic markers and added some stickles and liquid applique for dimension.
supplies:
stamps: elzybells
ink: copic markers
paper: dcwv
accessories: red ribbon from taylored expressions and the organdy is from my stash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both cards using this stamp are adorable.