Saturday, November 29, 2008

the perfect tree...

For the perfect Elzybells. These girls are so cute! I really love them. The image is from the generosity of the Wish RAK group.

I used my new nestabilities for the image on this one. I really want to get the set that resembles the top note die from stampin up, but they are always out of stock :( I do like this one too though :) I ran the red layer through my wizard with my swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I put it on backwards because the paper is white core and all the dots were white on the other side, and I didn't really care for that look.

supplies:
stamps: elzybells, su warmest regards
paper: DCWV
ink: ruby red craft
accessories: copic markers, ribbon from my stash, stickles, nesties

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Super cute card, I love the swiss dots, and your nesties you used, I just bought the cb swiss dots folder, and my hubby just ordered me the 2 sets of nestabilities, I think the one set is the one you used here. Cant wait:)

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card. Wonderful mix of elements and the image could not be cuter!

Michelle L. said...

That is just adorable! I love the colors - they are so cheerful and happy!

Kerry said...

Super cute! What a fun image and colors!

Kentucky Paper Kreations said...

What a cute card!!

Robin

Helen said...

What a fun and funky card!