Tuesday, February 24, 2009

daytime tv...

Saturday's first VSN challenge is about what you're obsessed with. I don't know one paper crafter who isn't obsessed with everything that goes with it so I didn't want to go with that. That being said... Fine... I admit it... I watch soaps. Well, soap. I am a die hard Young & the Restless fan. I DVR every episode they air. That's four of the same episode every day... plus *all five* episode again on Saturday night. You just never know when the president will think whatever he has to say is more important than what Victor Newman is saying! If I am stamping when the soaps are on, I have to watch it again because I have to see every second! I told you I am obsessed!

supplies
stamps: studio g, ctmh classmate alphabet
ink: pti pure poppy, memento tuxedo
paper: su real red, su soft sky dsp, cheapo kraft
accessories: ribbon, michael's pearls, copic markers, staples

3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! Same here but General Hospital!

Cute card!

Michelle L. said...

What a cute card, Joyclynn! I have to admit, I taped General Hospital for several years.

Anonymous said...

Joyclynn, you crack me up. I never miss Survivor.