Monday, February 9, 2009

digging these challenges...

I have so been digging playing along with the challenges on SCS. I am totally going to have to play more often! Saturday is the inspiration challenge and I was inspired by this mug and some fun new things from Stampin' Up that Georgann brought me.

I covered the chip board birds in the SAB delicate dots paper. The ribbon is some long retired ribbon that's been in my stash since I was a demo! I stamped off to subdue the SU not quite navy ink a little.

supplies
stamps: pti faux ribbon
ink: su not quite navy
paper: su delicate dots, so saffron, bashful blue
accessories: su so tweet on board, making memories paper flowers, heidi swapp brad, googlie eyes, su beachfront ribbon originals

7 comments:

Jacquel said...

This card is too cute and I like the colors you used...nice job!!

Anonymous said...

That is cute! Those chipboard pieces are starting to call my name. I love the googley eyes!

Enfys said...

Oh I love this, so delicate and pretty. Love those birdies

Unknown said...

Adorable.. i love the colors!!

Jessica

Ellibelle said...

Love those birds! What a cute card!

Kerry Johnson said...

Absolutely adorabe!! This is such a stinkin' cute card! Love those chipboard birdies and placing them on that fab ribbon was perfect!!

Kim said...

This is so cute! I get my chipboard birds in today and I can't wait!!! Great blog!