Thursday, January 29, 2009

challenged in a mouse kinda way...

So, this card idea came from a lot of different places. I saw someone use this ribbon from Taylored Expressions on their blog and said "Hey, I have that!!" So I dug it out... and then remembered this stamp with Minnie sporting her red polka dot dress. I love polka dots and I wish I could pull them off like Minnie does... every time.
Then I remembered that the limited supplies challenge last week was a black card base.... hummmm.
I got this stamp from a freecycler who was getting rid of a bunch of stamping supplies. Most of the stamps and things I gave to my daughter for her personal stash. She isn't allowed to use my supplies without supervision but she can use hers whenever she wants. Usually she just gets a scrap of paper and covers it with stickers and glitter glue and calls it a day.
supplies:
stamps: disney, all night media
paper: stampin up basic black and real red, georgia pacific white
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: sentiment rub on by stampin up, dotted ribbon from taylored expressions, copic markers, glitter glue

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is so adorable, I love this card.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love how the ribbon ties in with the dress and just pops against the black background and white sentiment. Adorable!

Jacquel said...

Such a cute card...who doesn't love Mickey & Minnie!!!

Ginny said...

the ribbon and stamp go so well together :0)

great blog :0)