Thursday, January 15, 2009

still inspired...

Can you tell that I *really* love this sketch? LOL

I had two of these Riley images out the other day, so I colored one to match the ambrosia paper and this one to match my Making Memories paper that I got on clearance at Michael's. It was just $2.49 for a 6x6 pad of 48 sheets of card stock. There's only six different designs but that's OK because I really like the colors.

This card is 4.25x4.25. The inside has a square of the yellow lined card stock with old postage stamps printed along the top... so cute!

supplies:
stamps: hanna stamps
paper: mm passport, pink pirouette
accessories: copic markers, pink pirouette ribbon





8 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is great and so wonderfully colored....love the sketch too!!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is ao cute! Just love Riley stamps!

Heidi said...

it is a sweet sketch!

Ann said...

What a cute stamp with great coloring! Love your color combo, too! :D

Samantha said...

The colors are really nice and even better that you go them on sale! Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty! I love the colors!

loretta said...

I love the colors and all the layers, Riley looks good!

Michelle L. said...

I love that patterned paper, and the card is adorable!