Tuesday, January 20, 2009

challenged once again...

Yesterday was the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. Lori Craig was the chosen featured stamper and I selected this card of hers to CASE. She actually sewed all three panels on her card, and I used the faux sewing technique on only one of my panels. She used snowflakes on the left of her card, and I used a ribbon knot and a charm on the right. There's no stamping on this card (gasp!!) because I really wanted to focus on the giraffe image. This image was random through the patterned paper by Basic Gray, and the only image that would work was the one right in the middle of the page. So I had to chop right out of the center. I dabbed a bit of red glitter glue on some of the hearts in the paper. The ribbon is May Arts form an old Jody share. The silver charm is from a valentines kit I got at Target about fifty years ago.

supplies:
paper: su pink pirouette, basic gray sugared
accessories: red stickles, may arts ribbon

4 comments:

PixieHouse Creations said...

Different!! but i love it ,.,,clever idea,great layout
Wendy xx

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute combo of patterned papers.

AJ said...

cute card J- Lori is an amazingly talented stamper!!! love yours too!!

Anonymous said...

Very soft and pretty card. Nice detail with the faux stitching!