Monday, July 14, 2008

convention swaps


My friend Georgann hostessed a gathering today at her house for the making of Stampin' Up! convention swaps. I won't be attending that convention... I will be at CKC in Valley Forge, PA(woohoo!!) instead. If you're there Friday, look for me! I will be doing registration and also manning the vendor faire entrance. Back to convention.... I really love to make swaps and I tend to make really complicated ones too. So, I made these spring cards that they had in the SCS Weekly Inkling last a few back. I didn't want to use 12x12 paper so I started with a 4.25 x 8.5 piece first. Again, my handy dandy Score-Pal was used on this and they were amazingly easy because of it. I have no idea how people deal without it! I know how I did... I rarely scored anything!






Recipe:
Stamps: SU Embrace life
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Choc Chip, Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Ink: Basic Black, Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Choc Chip
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: