Friday, July 11, 2008

i did it!!


I did it! I finally found one counter in my craft room! So I decided to play along in Gina K's sketch challenge. I took a little creative liberty, so I hope she doesn't mind.

For this card, I stamped the phone in palette burnt umber on a scrap of white. Then, I colored it with my Prisma colored pencils. If you look at the top of the phone near the speaker, you can see some navy stripes trying to blend in. THAT is actually from the pencil... and is the EXACT reason I need to win this challenge to get the yummy Koh-i-noor pencils!

Recipe:
Gina K Text Messages stamps
DCWV Grade School patterned paper
Martha Stewart brown cardstock
SU Certainly Celery card base
PTI white cardstock
SU paper ribbon (leftover from an old scrappin' kit)
SU silver wire
Queen & Co brad
SU Crystal Effects
Sakura Stardust pen

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh how fun!!! Hey a sketch is just the starting point right?? LOL Well that is what I tell myself when I do my CPS card each week! Great card!