Monday, October 6, 2008

bella in stitches

I've been playing with the sewing machine a lot over the last few days and plan on playing a bit more :) A day late and a dollar short... again.
I love this DCWV card base with this bella. I will be so sad when I am out. I save them for special cards. Since I stitched directly on the card base, I have a quarter sheet of white on the back to hide the stitching.
On last years Holiday paper from SU, I took my Creative Memories wavy trimmer and sloped the one edge. I wanted to test my ability on steering LOL
Bella is colored with Copic and Stampin' Up markers. The felt flowers are by Making Memories and Stampin' Up and the brad is Stampin' Up.
supplies:
stamps: jammybella by stamping bella
paper: stampin' up and dcwv
ink: brilliance graphite black

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute. I love DCWV is one of my favorite papers. Great job with the coloring. Love the flowers too. :)

Heidi said...

soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the Bella card. Nice stitching!