Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sweet and sassy swap...

Krys and I are going to the Ft Meade swap again next month. This is her swap card. A CASE from the mini that this set was in, but I changed it up to be a pocket card. I just need to type up the directions. There's Stickles, (OK, I admit it, I *do* own Stickles but I am just as happy with the results of most glitter glue brands and I love how cheap they are!) on her dress, hat, boots and on the snow.
I stamped on watercolor paper, and colored her with a blender pen. I have never liked coloring with the blender pens but I think it's key to use watercolor paper. I found myself very happy with these results.

supplies:
stamps: sweet and sassy but SU
ink: basic black, mellow moss, bravo burgundy, bashful blue, close to cocoa, blush blossom, summer sun
paper: strathmore water color paper; bashful blue, mellow moss, and bravo burgundy by SU
accessories: glitter glue, blender pen, ribbon, gold cording, eyelet, 1 in circle punch, word window punch

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

too cute! great card. love all the details! tfs

loretta said...

oK, lets try this again :-) I started to leave a comment and everything went ka-blooie!

Anyway, I love the coloring and the glitter, the attention to detail is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! TFS

Heidi said...

This is an adorable little card.

Anonymous said...

Joyclynn,

As always your card is adorable! Can't wait to make it in November.

Anonymous said...

Love it!

AmandaW

Momma said...

Cute idea for a gift card :) i like the word window pull.

Anonymous said...

yet another new thing for me to try in November. Can't wait! Dawnmarie

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty! I love the stamps. I'm loving this swap thing. Just seeing what everyone comes up with is great!

Ann said...

LOVE this image and the glittery touches!

kk127g said...

Wow I miss this set. Should have kept it. ugg lol
KK