Wednesday, October 22, 2008

happy birthday mckinley...

Another birthday party... I really need to have a handful of cards on hand for these occasions. Maybe after I get the Halloween, Christmas and teachers holiday gifts done... how many parties could there possibly be between now and January?
I got this set because Lauren made me do it. It was one of the great Target finds she is so famous for!
The castle was embossed with hologram highlights embossing powder. I wish I would have stamped it a little higher... oh well!! Cinderella is stamped on shimmer white and colored with copic markers.
supplies:
paper: SU
stamps: disney
ink: palette burnt umber, versamark
accessories: hologram highlights ep, copic markers

6 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

This is so adorable! I love that set - I remember when Lauren posted about it too - but we don't have Target here. Love your castle too!

Darlene said...

What a sweet card!! Any young girl would be thrilled with this beauty!!

Michelle L. said...

Adorable, J! I need those stamps, too. I always need help when it comes to little girl birthday cards.

Anonymous said...

I love your Cinderella card...very, very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Awesome- I love it!

Alison Anderson said...

great castle!!! very cute :o)

Alison