Wednesday, October 8, 2008

etsy tin...

If you haven't had a chance to check out my etsy shop (the whole one item in there LOL) here it is! This is a mini lunch box tin with a matching standard A2 card. As the photo shows, the card will not fit into the box, but I am OK with that :)

It's covered with Stampin' Up paper from a Simply Scrapping kit. The flowers came all glitterified like that and also included the matching brads. I forget where the washer is from. It was in a jar with other metal embellishments that I have.







supplies:
Just 4 You Stampin Up Simply Scrappin Kit
Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain ribbon, May Arts Ribbon
embossed washer
Heidi Swapp flowers

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Such a cute project - I just love altered tins!

Elizabeth
Southampton, UK

Darlene said...

Looks great ... I have tins to alter but haven't gotten brave enough yet!! But, you have inspired me ... maybe tomorrow!!

Kerry said...

This is a super cute set! Great job!