Tuesday, October 21, 2008

happy birthday lili...

We had a birthday party to go to on Saturday, so I whipped this up for the birthday girl. I had this image all ready to go, so I ran the pink paper through my Wizard with my Cuttlebug folder. Since the paper was white core, I decided that I'd do a little sanding on it. I really like the way it looks, maybe some day I will pull out my coredinations and play with the embossing folders that those papers. I wanted a little more bling so I added the heidi swapp gems to the bottom but I thought it was too much, so I popped off every other one. Usually, I'd glue the popped ones down and not sure the strip, but they were already perfectly spaced and I was in a hurry.
supplies:
stamps: paper salon
paper: su and dcwv
ink: basic black
accessories: cuttlebug folder, stickles, nestabilities, ribbon scrap, sanding block, heidi swapp gems, copic markers

5 comments:

Joy said...

how sweet is this card!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very pretty card! I am a pink lover too (:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a sweet card. It is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty...I love girly cards.

Carmen said...

What a sweet card hope Lili had a great day!