Thursday, September 25, 2008

birthday bella...

I've been trying to use up some scraps and also some more of that double sided card stock. I found almost a whole pack and I really want to use it up, so I am sorry if you get bored with it... at least it's in five different colors combinations. I wanted to soften up the designer paper so I scalloped the edge of this vellum and I really like the way it came out. Bella is colored with Copic markers and her purse has some glaze on it.
supplies:
designer paper by su, vellum is out of a college catalog my son got two years ago
accessories: random ribbon from my stash; martha stewart punch, copic markers

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute card! Love what you did with the vellum overlay -- looks fab

Lorraine said...

adorable. love that scalloped decorative edge. great job

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! Great Bella which looks terrific dressed in these colors. Great detailing
.

Sara said...

Very cute, love the vellum over the dp, and the scallop edge