Thursday, September 11, 2008

teachers gifts....

I am making some note cards for my son's teacher for the Holidays this year. I wanted to make self sealing notes that he can use to send notes home to parents or use for colleagues. That's why I chose to do these matchbook cards. I am using up some 12x12 card stock I have excess of so these cards are 4x5.5 instead of the standard A2. I actually like this size better... somehow it just seems more proportional or something.

More of these to come in the next few weeks!

supplies:
su mini mates stamp set
dcwv patterned paper, craft cardstock
giltter glue, stapler

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

great gift. love the paper. tfs

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are great, I love them! I'm sure the teachers will love them, too!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute - I *love* that foot paper - perfect for teacher cards! Great gift idea!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable. Love the designer paper. It's so cute.

CathyRose said...

What a great gift! The teachers will love them!

Enfys said...

These are fab that paper is perfect for them.

Timetostamp said...

These are so cute! I love the feet at the bottom! Teachers would love these! Heather x

paulssandy said...

Oh My Gosh, these are sooooo super cute! I love the idea of feet at the bottom for a teacher. Is that designer paper or stickers or...?He is going to LOVE these!
Sandy O

Michelle said...

Love these cards! They're a great idea for teachers!