Sunday, September 21, 2008

yella bella

I stumbled upon some of my old time favorite double sided solid card stock from about four or five years ago... before I got into Stampin' Up card stock. One side is a pale yellow and the other is a near perfect match for PTI aqua mist. The patterned paper is some I got over the summer by working at the CK convention. I really like the colors (and the back had a really pretty polka dot pattern... you will see that in another post). Bella is colored with Copic markers and popped up. Some satin aqua mist ribbon from PTI finishes it off. I wanted to put a sentiment on this but nothing seemed balanced.

supplies:
stamp by Stamping Bella
unknown card stock for base, CK patterned paper
PTI ribbon, Copic markers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn,
Your sight is amazing! It is going to my favorites. :)

Smiles,
Jen

Elizabeth said...

So sweet - lovely paper.

Elizabeth,
Southampton UK

Lorraine said...

very pretty paper. cute image too. love how you put it all together

Unknown said...

ahh so nice, i like it ;)
great work ;)

loretta said...

This is a really nice card, I love the colors and layout! Nicely done.

i'm with the band said...

This is darling, I love it!