Friday, September 26, 2008

a bit of vino...

I love this Bella! Isn't she beautiful?
I really don't know what I was thinking when I made this goofy card! I do like how it looks closed though. The opening is at the blue scalloped layer and Bella flips up with it... so it's a tri fold card. The *celebrate* sentiment also lifts with Bella. I think I'd like it better if I had attached that to the card base and only Bella lifted with the flap. She is colored with Copic markers and her dress is covered with stickles.
supplies:
paper: MME dotted card stock, SU always artichoke and ballet blue card stock
stamps: stamping bella, pti (sentiment)
accessories: stickles, martha stewart scallop border punch, su word window punch

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous card/wonderful design. Love the layout, awesome combination of colors and, of course, that neat Bella!

Dawn said...

Love the edge punch! what a lovely way to add some WOWZA to a card! I love the color combo too!

Cheryl Walker said...

Love it!!!! Also great colors, and love your coloring with the copics, im still having a time try'n to figure those out. How to you get them not to run?? And the shading, I do the shading and it doesnt look even, like when I watercolor. lol anyways love your card, if you have time let me know about them copics!! Thanks :)

Cheryl

Tonya said...

So cute....love the glitzy dress!

Lorraine said...

love this...and that Martha Stewart scallop punch is a must have! tfs

Stampin' Meg said...

She's darling-I'd share a glass of Pinot with her!

Angie Williams said...

I love this bella too! It took me a while to get her, but I just love her! I love the colors on your card and her sparkly dress!