Monday, September 8, 2008

on my mind...

I made this matchbook card a few days ago. It's a CASE from last years SU kit called Holiday Blitz. After the promotion, SU had a sale on the kits (less the wild wasabi base card) and I snatched some up. The kit came with a whisper white panel that I chose not to use. I like the flowers stamped on the soft sky dsp.
It's hard to see in the photo, but the red layer has paper piercing along both edges. The red zig zag ribbon is stapled on.
supplies:
stamps su upsy daisy
su classic choc chip and real red
soft sky dsp, real red textured cardstock, kraft base
su ribbon
stapler, paper piercing kit

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Terrific card. Great colors, design and uncluttered look of this beauty.

Amber said...

This is a very nice and simple card! I love the colors and the overall design... Great job!

Michelle said...

OOoh I like it! I wouldn't have thought to put that color combination together but it's a good one!! Great job!

Jessy said...

Love this card. So Pretty. Im totally eying that Upsy Daisy stamp set, such nice creations with it! Great Job!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. I love the color combination and the ribbon gives it that little something. Nice job.

Jennifer Murai said...

Love the colors. Great card. TFS