Wednesday, September 24, 2008

replenishing the stash...

So, one of my daughters teachers from last asked to buy some of my cards. I immediately went to my stash, pulled out the bestest ones and put them into a decorated lunch pail. I punches some scallops and cut some scrap card stock to make some dividers for pricing. She bought five *and* placed an order for cards matching a set I gave her last year at the end of the year. She is such a wonderful lady! This card is going into my sale stash. I put a little bit of stickles on the flower petals. It's hard to see in this photo, sorry 'bout that! I love the photos everyone takes with the natural light and I have been experimenting with different times of the day. Any input is appreciated. I know this light is kinda harsh... I don't get morning light so that isn't an option for me :(
supplies:
PTI stamps; stampin up more mustard ink
unknown card stock, CK designer paper
sponge dauber, Prima flowers, unknown bauble, stickles

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Pretty card! Love the colors :)

Holly Young said...

oh, what a great card! I love the colors you used, and I think your photo taking is great!

Lorraine said...

great card! and wonderful job on your sales! gotta love that!!

Tonya said...

great job. what a compliment it is to have someone admire and want to purchase your creations! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, pretty. And it has primas--I'm so surprised.

Michelle said...

Oh I love this one! It's so pretty! The yellow is so happy too! TFS!

Mandy said...

Oooh! I love the yellow! We don't see enough yellow in card making, I think! Love the flowers.