Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a tiny tote

When I first made the 2-4-6-8 box I loved it! When Jenn Balcer posted directions for the 2-5-7-10 box I was in love! I was going to use these boxes for school treats but they don't hold pencils well at this size. So, these are going to be little treat boxes for a special group of ladies.
I used a half sheet of card stock and scored the bottom at 1.5 inches. It's banded with a two inch strip of patterned paper and Booglie Eyes is stamped, colored in with just my prisma colored pencils (it was hard to resist blending with mineral spirits.) A little ribbon wrapped around and a finished with just a knot. The image is popped up on foam dots.

supplies:
booglie eyes by SU
only orange card stock, dcwv patterned paper and green panel
basic gray ink by stampin' up
prisma colored pencils
random ribbon scrap from my ribbon basket, google eyes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute - I love that candy corn paper!

paulssandy said...

Yup, googly eye, such an adroable set. Your box looks so yummy! The ladies are going to drool, LOL
Sandy o
www.papertransformer.com

Darlene said...

How adorable ... love the googlie eyes!!